For us it goes without saying…
In order to meet the quality requirements of the industry, which have grown in recent years, a fully reproducible and controlled production process is required. Realising first-class product quality through efficient management is our daily business. In general, all products manufactured by Willy Remscheid are meticulously tested in accordance with customer specifications and standards.
Electroplated surfaces with quality
Qualities are produced and not sorted. We process according to the agreed specifications, pack and dispatch worldwide to the desired destination. We are always characterised by our flexibility and helpfulness.
Quality and speed
The growing quality demands of customers and consumers in recent years have made it necessary to ensure that processing is fully reproducible and controlled. Realising first-class product quality through efficient management is our daily business. In general, all products manufactured by Willy Remscheid are meticulously tested in accordance with customer specifications and standards.
We use the following test methods to assess product quality:
• Corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres/salt spray tests according to EN ISO 9227
• Modified Corrodkote corrosion test according to EN ISO 50958
• Temperature change test (shock test) according to DIN EN 60068-2-14:2010-04
• File test/adhesion
• Cross-cut adhesion tests according to DIN EN ISO 2409
• Coating thickness testing with XRay XDL X-ray detector
• Coating thickness tests with Couloscope COULOSCOPE® CMS
• Cross-section to analyse the coating and the base material
• Contactless measurement with KEYENCE IM-7000 digital measuring
• From simple inspection to 100 per cent visual inspection
We can carry out further tests via our certified external laboratories.
– A commitment for the future
Environmental management according to DIN 14001
We attach great importance to environmental protection and the conservation of natural resources. We use the latest technologies in all production steps to harmonise environmental protection and economic efficiency.
ur environmental management has been certified in accordance with DIN 14001 since 2017.
• State-of-the-art photovoltaic system for energy generation
• Conversion of production to chromium(III)
– Installation of a modern block-type power plant
• Latest pre-purification water treatment systems
– Implementation of the latest detection & extinguishing systems in production
This was an important building block in our sustainability strategy, which was followed by further steps: in addition to environmentally friendly material pre-treatment, we use the latest pre-cleaning and water treatment systems to harmonize ecology and economic efficiency.
We also took a major step towards sustainability with the commissioning of a fully integrated photovoltaic system in 2018 and a combined heat and power plant.
An almost paperless administrative area, a complete switch to the latest LED technology in production and effective lighting control using motion detectors are just a few more decisive changes towards a climate-neutral operation.
You will find our qualities in the following products:
Certified according to:
Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 since 1997